A sense of dissatisfaction has plagued me for the past few months. It’s as though I’ve reached a plateau in terms of self-development and happiness. I’m finding myself scrambling to get things done and after a while everything feels rather aimless. I’m so damn glad that Winter’s claws are loosening their hold and my favourite seasons are just around the corner, so I thought maybe to reignite my motivation to finish this year off with a bang I should reassess & create new goals.
These were my goals at the start of 2009 and here are my revived goals for the rest of 2009 :
Control my emotions. Don’t take things out on my family just because I had a bad day and show more appreciation.
- Lessen my potty mouth– I’ve some how started to develop a swearing tongue
- Be more organised. Write down lists. Plan. Stick to them. Stop complaining.
- Be more outgoing. More charming. More lively. I’ve totally blasted my original goal of making 3 new friends this year and there is aways room for more!
- Communicate more with the people I love.
- Stop being angry and upset with the past. Focus on today.
- Reduce the snack intake- replace chips with fruit!
- Speak out. Don’t be afraid to provide my own insight or give things a go.
- Go back to seeing more patients again. Be pro-active!
- Learn to use my cameras & let loose on them!